Saturday, May 24, 2008

invitations are finally finished!





yay! yesterday i went to paperwhyte to pick up my invitations, and today i went to my parents' house to make the outer accouterments. with my grandmother cutting ribbon, my mom manning the square-cutter, and me placing our monogram seals on, it took no time to get them done. and i LOVE them...especially the surprise that you get when you open them up.

i used stationary from envelopments and found their system so user-friendly. i could order everything "suelto" and mix and match until i liked the design. the seals i ordered from the fabulous etsy shop sweetpaperie - whose custom stamps and stickers are amazing. i want to order five different return address stamps for different occasions. ME GUSTA!

now, all i have to do is finish hand-addressing those envelopes...

No comments: